Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Things.

Thing I'm glad I brought...my pashmina shawl--functions as a shawl, scarf, and headwrap.

Thing I wish I'd brought...thermal underwear. Maybe a cell phone. It's a toss-up.

Thing I appreciate...not needing an internal passport to travel within my country's borders.

Thing I don't appreciate...being monolingual.

Thing I like the most...(almost) everything. Sometimes I can't believe I'm really doing this!

Thing I dislike the most...the cold. Seriously. It's fucking cold.

1 comment:

Skibunny said...

Cold, only real fur will keep it out. When I lived in China I loved my fur lined boots and gloves and scarf and hat. Being from Australia where rabbits are considered vermin I had no qualms about keeping warm that way.

I also had this amazing coat like an eiderdown, full of goose feathers, and I was really sad to give it away when I came home. It was just so snuggly.