Saturday, September 6, 2008

Don't Know if God Exists

I'm not a picky eater, but I do believe I've just finished the worst meal of my entire life.

I got the chicken. It smelled a bit like tire rubber, and tasted exactly like (don't ask me how I know what tire rubber tastes like).

I'm also turning into a bit of a germaphobe. The guy in front of me has a wet, hacking couch and everytime he gags and gurgles into a hanky (I'm an optimist; let's assume there's a hanky), I shudder.

The plane is going super fast. In an hour, we were flying over Pittsburgh. Why don't they always go so fast?

I think I'm going to try to nap now.

1 comment:

Skibunny said...

Yes, flying and germs go hand in hand together. I've tried flower essences but felt silly sipping them every hour. I've tried homeopathic antivirals and friends of mine swear by one of the rehydrating sprays that can be bought on board. I'm quite tempted by a herbal spray although I don't know how long 100ml would last on an international flight.